Totara Grove After School Care Agreement
Totara Grove Parent/Caregiver Programme Agreement
I wish to enroll my child/ren in Totara Grove After School Care. I have read through and agree to the following conditions.
- All children including those attending on a casual basis must be formally enrolled before attendance.
- The supervisor will be advised immediately of any change to the enrolment form.
- All children are to be collected no later than 5.30pm each day. A penalty fee of $10.00 per child will be charged for late pick up after 5.30pm. This charge is to cover the cost of staff wages.
- The supervisor is to be advised if someone other than the appointed person is collecting the child/ren. No child/ren will be released to an unauthorised person. Children must be signed out when collected.
- You must notify Kidzone if your child is not attending. This saves the time of the staff searching for your child. If you do not cancel your child a $10.00 cancelation fee will apply.
Please text 0272 60 5151 to cancel or do a casual booking. We do not reply but the phone is checked on arrival by staff each day.
Rest assured no child is turned away from Kidzone if they arrive and are not sure where they should be!
- Fees are to be paid weekly. Automatic payment is preferable. No account may rise above $200.00.
To secure your child/ren’s enrolment, and before they are able to attend, an annual registration fee of $10.00 is required.
Kidzone bank details are: ASB 12 3093 0326061 00
Any unpaid account that is sent to a debt collection agency will incur further fees, which is the responsibility of the debtor.
Kidzone fees are as follows: including GST
Permanent Bookings: 3.00pm to 5.30pm
- 1 child $12.00
- 2 children $20.00
- 3 children $30.00
Kidzone charges a $5.00 cancellation fee per child/ $10.00 per family for non attendance. We have a staff ratio of 1 to 10 children rostered on per the daily roll. Unfortunately we cannot send them home if they not need due to cancellations so therefore have to charge a fee to cover wages.
Kidzone is MSD approved therefore we are able to provide you with access to the WINZ subsidy to assist with the cost of your child care.
- I give permission for my child/ren to go swimming in the Totara Grove Primary pool during programme time.
- Photographs of my child/ren may be used for genuine publicity purposes of this programme. This may include hard copy media and internet.
- The supervisor may arrange urgent medical treatment for my child at my expense.
A penalty fee of $10.00 may be charged for failure to collect children by closing time. (This is to cover the cost of staff wages.)
I agree to pay for any damage willfully caused by my child/ren.
CONCERNS AND DISPUTES
- A full copy of the programme’s operating policies, including the process for voicing concerns or complaints are available at the programme. Any queries or concerns should be initially directed to the supervisor.
- Behaviour that consistently affects the quality of care available to other children may result in dismissal from the service, after other possibilities have been explored.
- I agree to pay for any damage caused by my child.
- Any disagreement of fees or other concerns are to be addressed to Sandra North.
I acknowledge however in signing this form, that neither the staff nor management of Kidzone Ltd will be liable for any loss or damage (by way of accident, injury, theft or otherwise) arising out of attendance at the programme.
Kidzone is completely separate from Totara Grove Primary School, although it is for the benefit for the families attending Totara Grove Primary School. Neither the staff nor the Board of Trustees of Totara Grove Primary School is liable for any act arising through Kidzone activities.